Website development projects usually comprise of two components: Web Design and Web Development. Web design includes the initial website mockup and layout design. Web development includes the CMS/Blog Implementation, eCommerce solution and custom PHP/ASP/NodeJS coding.
You are entitled to get 100% refund of the upfront payment you made (if any) in the event of:
- You are not satisfied with initial design mockup and we can't come up with a new one.
- We didn't start your project at all or we're unable to start soon.
- We are unable to complete the project as per the project's specifications.
- You want to cancel the project within 24 hours of making payment.
No refund will be given if:
- You have already approved the design mockup. This condition will not apply if we are unable to complete the project as per the project's specifications.
- The project delays are caused by lack of communication from your end.
- If the project has been completed and uploaded on the server.
Requesting a chargeback or opening a dispute for a valid charge from us is fraud, and is never an appropriate or legal means of obtaining a refund. Please read and make sure you fully understand our refund policy prior to making a payment.